Multicultural and Multilingual
Private Home care
Moses Home offers you or your loved ones a variety of companionship and personal care services that give you the ability to live at home and maintain your independence. These services are provided by trained caregivers in accordance with a Plan of Care developed by our Registered Nurse and you or your responsible party.
Companion/ Sitter :
- Light housekeeping, vacuuming, dusting, laundry, ironing, changing beds.
- Planning, cooking, and serving meals.
- Monitoring and motivating regular diet plans.
- Escorting clients to social activities and appointments.
- Running errands and shopping for clients.
- Assisting with mail, correspondence, and payment of bills.
- Serving as companions and participating in friendly socialization activities.
- Monitoring clients’ safety, comfort and welfare by contacting them by phone or by making home visit (s).
- Assisting with grooming needs such as hair care, shaving, cleaning teeth and routine nail care.
- Supervising or assisting with tub baths, showers, sponge baths, and bed baths.
- Providing routine skin care such as applying lotion to dry skin.
- Assisting with dressing and undressing.
- Assisting with mobilization activities including turning, transferring, exercising, and walking.
- Assisting with toilet and/or commode needs
- Assisting with eating or feeding.
- Assisting with self-administered medications by reminding client to take them at the prescribed time (s) and/or following up to ensure they are taken.
- Monitoring vital signs such as blood pressures, pulse and respiration.
- Providing respite and palliative care